Friday, January 19, 2007

Bionic Things for a Bionic Lady

Bionic Woman Merchandise

I never paid much attention to Bionic Woman Merchandise as a kid but the one thing I've noticed is they were always trying to do that dangerous mix of adventure toy and fashion doll.


Take her Beauty Salon/Repair Station or her Dome House, a domesticated version of Steve's mission control center. Although I have to admit, Steve looks comfy in there....


Comic Ads
Bonus Feature! Started the first of what will likely be many gallerys for the great
comic book toy ads of the 70's. Please take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! Look at the size of that "wrist radio!" It's so big she's having to hold it up with her other hand...

... but she can listen to AM radio anywhere, man.

Anonymous said...

this is my jam! Those marx statues were sick i was trying to remember who made em. Thanks your site is great...

Tina Trivett said...

I had the wrist radio, I thought it was cool...hehe.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin