Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fisher Price Impulse Buys

fisher price sea explorer

Well this was inevitible, after a family trip to an antique mall I officially began collecting Fisher Price Adventure people. Although I resisted the urge for years, I blame this site and blog as the reason I did this.

The Adventure People were some amazing toys though, I spent many happy hours playing with this set. Unlike many of the other items in my toy room, this is one the piece my kids will be able to touch and play with any time they like.

2 comments:

Swinebread said...

Adventure people! I remember those!

Scurvy said...

Wow. I have a ton of adventure people. Jeeps, Kayaks, Vans, mini-bikes, but my favorite set I have is the one with the mini-sub and octopus. I love these. I have one figure that the joints got so worn out on, that my brother and I (in about 1978) called him "The Floppy Soggy Man" It jst seemed right...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin