Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Mantooth Mania


Talk about good omens, the first thing I saw when entering this year's 2009 Megomeet show was Art Baltazar's 8" mego custom of our very own spokes model, Brick Mantooth. Art got the bug when he did a portrait of Brick a couple of week's ago and I'm glad he did.


Using a modified Big Jim head is wonderfully appropriate as is Art's idea to simply wrap the doll in a towel, I really wish I'd thought of both....

Check out more of Art's Custom Megos!

2 comments:

EL DRAGĂ“N DORADO said...

Hello

My name is Javier , i am from Spain , you have a very beatiful blog.
I have action figures from 70 y 80 , most of them from spain , like madelman , geyperman/actionman , gi joe , starwars , you can see at my blog.

congratulations for your blog

best regards

Javier

lisa said...

That Brick figure is just plain awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin