Sunday, January 03, 2010

More Fisher Price Store Displays

Brian from Ant-Toys strikes again!,we last heard from him when he sahred his amazing find of 1970s Fisher Price Adventure People Store Displays and now he's back to share some toy history, this time it's about other FP lines like Muppets and Little People:

I still have a few of these Little People vehicles kicking around, this display is more awesome because it's filled.


And of course, FP was all about the Muppet Show for a good long while, I do remember this header card from department stores back in the day.

FP's Muppet show action figures are just killer, I had the Gonzo but I honestly never used the little puppet stick it came with.

I vaguely remember these, not something I was into mind you.

Brian has a lot more store displays up for grabs today including later Little People and Disney's Gummi Bears line. So check out his Ebay Store sometime today for all of the listings.

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Gosh - Those all bring back memories. Not sure if I had any, other than knowing my brother had a Kermit puppet and we did have a couple of those Muppet figures. Cool stuff.

Bubbashelby said...

Those Muppet figures were the greatest. I had all but Scooter as a kid and have been lucky enough in adulthood to re-acquire Kermit and Rowlf in my garage sale meanderings!

Ally said...

I love the old style FP stuff. I totally forgot about the Woodsy family! What kid wouldn't love one of those today?!
Ally@
http://allytales.blogspot.com/

John III said...

I would have used the Fisher Price playset as Snake-Eyes Cabin in G.I. Joe and shot the hell out of it!

Jamie Ghione said...

I had the Miss Piggy stuck puppet which was also a finger puppet.

Unknown said...

Muppet Puppets were the bomb! I see these occasionally at flea markets at pretty reasonable prices to boot! I'm with you though.. the puppet stick was quickly cast aside and lost.

Will Errickson said...

Great stuff. Had Animal, what was that white stick for? Woah, the Woodseys. You're blowing my mind.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I had the Woodseys Log House set. I hadn't thought of that in years upon years. Thanks again for reminding me of something else I have to dig out of my parents' basement next time I'm over there :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin