Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Ride in the Bat Boat


Bob sent in this incredible shot of him and the caped crusaders at Sea World and an incredible story, I'll let him explain:


"An employee picked me out of the stands, 'cos I was reading a gigantic "treasury edition" size comic book (reprint of the original Flash comic) that I bought on site. 


He asked if I wanted a ride on the Batboat.
The ride was a fast blur, and seemed to last about 10 seconds.
Robin carried me ashore, running.

I looked down and saw their feet.
Batman's "boots" covered the shins, but ended at the ankle -- his feet were bare.
THAT is how I knew they weren't the REAL Batman and Robin
"



So not only am I envious of anyone who got to see this show but I'm doubly envious of you Bob. Thanks for sharing this fantastic photo and memory.


And if you have anything to add, I'd be your friend for life.

1 comment:

rob! said...

That. is. awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin