Sunday, August 28, 2011

Everything you ever wanted to know about Seaworld and Superheroes


A couple of years ago I got a friendly email asking me if I'd ever spoken to any of the folks who actually participated in the Superheroes at Sea World show. I wrote the person back and said no but if they ever did I'd love to hear about it. Then I just forgot it, probably because I saw something shiny.

Well, thankfully Marc Tyler Nobleman didn't forget it as he's done an incredible amount of research into the subject and uncovered some incredible photographs and new information with his new blog series, here are some tidbits I didn't know:
  • Much like the Mego World's Greatest Superheroes, Tarzan was injected into the Justice League.
  • Perry White, Lois and Jimmy Olsen were also involved. Although I presume that Perry White stayed dry
  • The Green Arrow and not (as previously reported here) Aquaman was known for the death defying high dive.

I could go on and on but you might as well check it out for yourself, if you've ever had a question about the whole Seaworld Superhero experience, it's probably answered in this wonderful blog series.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin