Friday, January 13, 2012

Bionic Bubble Bath


From the "Stuff I hadn't seen before but now can't live without" department comes this Six Million Dollar man bubble bath container from the UK. I guess in the 60s they called these "soakies", I just call this thing awesome. Many thanks to Ebay Seller RetroToyBoy for the photo submission.

More after the (Slow Motion) jump




How crazy cool is this thing?


A good close up of Steve's killer head sculpt, it's crude but you can totally see Lee Majors in there. Arrrgggh I want this!


I imagine Ebay searches for "Noveltime" will increase this year...

More Bionic Goodness




 
 
i buy lincoln monsters

Always Buying Lincoln International and Tomland Monster dolls

3 comments:

plasticfetish said...

Wow!

Wings1295 said...

Amazing collectible, for sure!

Unknown said...

SUHWEET! They had so many cool items like this in the 70's. I had countless Snoopy's etc. myself. A sneaky way to get active little kids to bathe!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin