Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Mini Monsters



Since I originally posted about these little guys three years back, I haven't added anything to the collection. In fact, I'm kind of the belief I may not be able to complete the set for the price I'm willing to pay.

Fortunately, I have a pal in Bill, who has some of the characters I don't and is willing to share.  Above is the Tomland Hunchback, who resembles the Lincoln International Hunchback and is one of the characters Tomland didn't do in 8" format.





And this is mini AH, one of the Star Raiders characters. Ah is a tough cookie to find as a regular figure, let alone this little guy.
Fun stuff! Thanks Bill!


More Tomland Toys:



Tomland Famous Monsters Gallery


Tomland Star Raiders Gallery

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin