Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Fisher Price Wild Animal Safari


I wish I could say this is mine but it belongs to a good friend of mine. This is was my first FP Adventure People set as a kid and while most my original set remains intact, I gotta think it's been almost 40 years since I've really looked at the box.

Looking at it just makes me happy.




The comic strip on the back sent me into a nostalgia tailspin, I don't know how I've resisted searching ebay for this!


More Fisher Price Toy Love



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic set! 40 years later, I still have the jeep, zebra, cage, and until fairly recently the giraffe and tent.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the Great White Hunter (who I just call The Marlboro Man, and can often be seen commandeering the Rescue Helicopter).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin