Thursday, September 29, 2016

Battle of the Planets by Jecsan



Ever since I found this guy sitting at the cash register of Suspect Video on Queen and talked the manager out of it (good thing too because the store sadly burned down not long after) I've been wondering what the heck he was. I by and large just assumed a knock off figure sold in dime stores but happily I was wrong. 

Turns out they're by a company called Jecsan of Spain, more figures and packaging after the jump.







As you can see this guy about 5 inches tall and has some limited articulation. 



 

Thanks to a hot tip from my friend Matt, I now have a carded Princess in the same style, I'm not sure why she comes with Mark's Boomerang but who cares? I'm always thrilled to have a toy that isn't Mark.




Looking forward to tracking down more of these!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin