Friday, January 13, 2017

Battle of the Planets Helmet



I seriously was trying to swear off Battle of the Planets merchandise after finding this and more importantly this in the previous few months.

However, a well meaning friend of mine forwarded me an auction and it was a) Super Cool and b) TWENTY MINUTES FROM MY FREAKING HOUSE. I'm not made of stone, more after the jump.









While I think I would have freaked out for this toy as a kid, I'm sure I ever had a head this small. I do have a large head but this helmet almost fits my hand.



According to the photo at the time, mine is missing some stickers, I don't really mind.




Can you all please witness me swearing off Battle of the Planets toys for a little while?

2 comments:

Phillyradiogeek said...

I want to be a 42-year-old fat man who wears this helmet. I already have the 42-year-old fat man part down.

dannyagogo said...

That's amazing! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin